Monday, November 22, 2010

Notebook paper drawings

I had this idea that instead of taking photographs for my project, I am going to create the artwork on pieces of notebook paper. These will be pretty elaborate drawings that correspond to each page of my hypertext narrative. (So hopefully they'll look cool.) I may make some of them partly collage as well. I just couldn't get this idea out of my head, especially after some really bad and boring photography that I took of objects around the house. Its kind of a different idea, but I like it and I'm willing to do something a little strange to make my project more interesting.
There were already some pretty cool drawings that I did in my journal that have nothing to do with the project. I'm going to use some of those if they fit with any of my hypertext pages. I might look through old journals as well and see if I can find some other drawings.
I'm not sure what the link between the notebook paper drawings and my hypertext site is (or if there needs to be one) but I'd like to come up with an explanation anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Not-knowing is the fun part: you get to discover what your project wants to be, like poetry!

    ReplyDelete