Monday, November 22, 2010

New Ideas for Website artwork

Now I'm thinking about making my drawings more elaborate-with fabric and beads or paint. They are still going to be on notebook paper, however. These little ink drawings are getting more and more crazy in my mind. They still must correspond to the text. I will need to work on this every day this week in order to create my vision. I am also still trying to figure out how this idea of the life cycle corresponds to this project and also to the drawings. I don't think I am going to figure it all out right away. I know that my project has a looping effect, and the days of the week also have a looping effect. (You always end up back where you started, yet somehow when you start again it is always in a slightly different place.) I don't want to try to to control too much of the project, however. I want it to go where it wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment