Monday, November 29, 2010

artwork

Last night I did a marathon project work session and made all of my drawings. I was a little worried that they would turn out looking crappy and homemade (well they are homemade) but they actually look cool and I think I managed to pull it off. I photographed all of them and put them on my zip drive. Tonight they're going onto my Dreamweaver website. I didn't match them with specific pages because I wanted to play around a bit and take a chance. I kept my text in mind when I was doing the drawings but I guess I'll see what goes together best. I am better at creating art when I'm not trying to force a plan into it. Some of them are calendar pages and some are notebook paper. I wanted to stick with my original idea. For some reason, my mind insisted that they be notebook paper and calendar pages, not anything fancier. Things I've learned from this project are that I feel much better when I don't procrastinate, and it's a good thing to trust my instincts-rarely will they lead my astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment