Monday, November 29, 2010

Korea

Korea has been on my mind a lot lately, mainly because of it being in the news so much. I have a really bad feeling about North and South being on the brink of war lately. I guess I always pay a little more attention and get a bit more emotional when I see South Korea on the news than other places. (Except sometimes America.)
I also went to a Korean grocery store because I have been trying the food this past year. I got some grape juice that has actual grapes at the bottom of it; you eat them after you drink the juice. I almost choked on one when I was driving. There is actually a warning on the can. I got some frozen food as well. I really liked the grocery store, except that the smell of fish in there is horrendous. I love Korea. I pray for it and its people.

No comments:

Post a Comment