Monday, November 15, 2010

My project has turned into a way to vent

My project is going alright but I'm terrified because I have no clue as to how it will turn out. I did get a good idea for photographing my doodles out of a notebook and putting them as the background for my website. I am a born doodler. I wanted the background color to be mint green but it must be a lot lighter. Must get away from the dark coloring on these websites! As for the content, I made a story board out of notecards and wrote down one line on each. I made a "tree" and pasted it onto a huge piece of cardboard. The day I was working on the poetry was an angry day for me. My lines turned into venting so the whole project isn't all positive. This project has turned into a good way for me to vent. I'll probably end up making way more than thirty pages so that I can express my unexpressed pissed-offness at the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment