Monday, October 25, 2010

yaay videos?

I'm going to have to do a bit of last minute filming before class today. I'm not sure how this video is going to turn out but I've never made a video before in my life. That was my excuse for the website project as well, and that didn't turn out badly at all. i don't want to spend money to get more music and I don't know where to get free stuff, so I guess I'll have to use some music from iTunes that I already have, or some CD's lying around my boyfriend's apt. He does have some really crazy music. My video will probably be fifteen minutes long, I hope that's long enough to play around with it on iMovie.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing that we need 15 minutes of video for a two minute iMovie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy. I don't even have 15 minutes of footage, but I want to practice splicing different things together, adding in stills for however long I want them, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI, if you do use iTunes music, or in fact any copyrighted songs, it's damn hard to find somewhere to upload your finished video. Photobucket wouldn't take one of mine cause it had a couple copyrighted songs in it. I think you can get it up on Youtube but it'll be taken down again or the audio blocked.

    ReplyDelete