Sunday, September 5, 2010

Questioning/A Cool Blog




Graphics are from: http://givetheemperorsomeclothesplease.blogspot.com/ by Anne Artist.


I'm done with questioning anything for this week. Speaking of questioning, here is a cool blog that is based on asking questions. It deals with life's paradoxes, which are things I constantly turn over in my mind. It has fun drawings in it too. The illustrations are cute little cartoons. They are just simple line drawings but very charming. Overall it's very clever. The author, Anne Artist, (who is an artist herself) says that "what seems to be an answer is simply the birthplace of more questions." The questions she asks are not what you would expect. Some of my favorites are: "If sandwiches were made of tranquility, what would the bologna be?" (Posted on August 22nd, 2010). "If I were to throw it all away, would I dress up for the occasion?" (Posted on August 11th, 2010). And my very favorite: "If it's never too late, am I always on time?" (Posted on January 20th, 2010). The main thing I like about this blog is that it is open for people to answer these questions and leave their comments. She doesn't answer them herself but waits for people to respond. And she gets a lot of responses! I think, however, it would be nice to see some of her own insights into the questions she poses. ( Read this cool and unique blog at : http://givetheemperorsomeclothesplease.blogspot.com/
Okay, maybe I'm not done questioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment